I look forward to getting to know you this year- here are a few things to know about me:
- I come from a big, gregarious family.
- I am originally from Florida and moved to Houston 2 years ago.
- I married the love of my life, Mr. Landry, here in Houston on January 23, 2016!!!
- I went to a performing arts high school for theatre and went on to earn a bachelors degree at Florida State University.
- I studied and trained in London my senior year of college and traveled Europe extensively.
- I love to eat. Anything! I also love to cook.
- Prior to moving to Houston, I was the director of the Theatre Department at North Fort Myers Academy for the Arts for 6 years.
- Since moving to Houston I have worked for the Managing and Artistic Directors at Houston Grand Opera and on the development of Houston's Arts and Culture Plan at the Mayor's Office of Cultural Affairs at City Hall.
- I love, love, love our dog Myles.